View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 02:26 PM

Default Re: [PokerStars] Theme Question \"Hyper Simple + No Images\"

If you really want to learn how to make your own theme, its not that hard to find the info. Its available on the pokerstars website.

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/features/themes/

The link to the "Theme Integration Guide" is at the bottom of the page.

[ QUOTE ]
Thought forums are about sharing knowledge, so I kindly asked some questions hopeing for some short answers.

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

It would take me a lot of time to try and teach you everything involved in making a theme. I choose not to spend my time doing so. If you think thats cuz I want to get rich from you sending me $5, then you mis-interpreted my intention.

I spent many hours learning how to make my own themes for multi-tabling. I then spent many more hours packaging them into easy to use installers.

I made the installers cuz I got tired of teaching people how to make FT mods manually. I would constantly have to re-explain myself, because some people arent capable of copying/pasting/renaming files and code. The installers are there for just this reason. So I dont have to do what you are asking me to do.

I think $5-$10 is a pretty fair convenience fee. Once you installed one of my No Images themes, it would be very easy for you to modify it on your own, if you wanted to. It would then have its own XThemes folder (which the default no images theme DOES NOT).

Believe me I am not trying to get rich, nor will I ever doing this. I gave away all my Full Tilt work for free, for months. I posted my entire library of images on the web for anyone to download. They could then do as they wish with all my original works. I even taught them how to use/rename/install them.

*I Apologize in advance for this rant.

I know you are a noob here, so some free advice - you prolly shouldnt be talking about giving back to the forum. I have done lots of free stuff for the community. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Come back when you have more than 5 posts asking for free help, and we can talk.

Or read the integration guide and learn how to make your own themes.

Then post it here free for everyone to use, like I did for months.

/rant