Old 10-08-2007, 01:30 PM

Default Re: WCOOP main event sensation - winner under investigation

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

1. The account that won the WCOOP main event was played from the same computer and the same IP from the start of the tournament until the finish.
2. No other account played from this same IP or computer, during the tournament.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then what's the problem??? Originally it was stated that there was a player playing from the same IP address, he busted out and then his sister won. So the accusation is that after he busted out he took over for the sister and finished playing the game, winning.

If they didn't play from the same IP, then why would it even come to being suspicious? Just because it's his sister? I just don't understand why the accusation came out. I'm thinking it's only because it happens to be his sister and thus, RIGGED seems to be the only possible answer to the masses.

Innocent, IMO.

T

[/ QUOTE ]
It's clear you don't understand what's going on, the IP thing was just a rumour in the first post as to why he's under investigation. It's widely known that it was him playing the account that won, Stars are just in the process of proving wrong doing by IP methods or otherwise and it sounds like they've managed it. It was quoted earlier ''he is the only **** arrogant enough to put his location as Monte Carlo'' do you really think his sister in her first outing on stars decided to do that?
You're extremely naive and I would suggest giving the poker world a very wide berth....

[/ QUOTE ]

Your argument here is pretty shallow and rather than acting as someone who is in the know, as you claim with your handful of posts on a new account seemingly created to address this topic, you accuse another poster of being naive.

The Internet is full of people who puff themselves up into something they are not. You have offered speculation. Nothing more. If you have something concrete to share, please do. If not, go away or at least refrain from attempting to denigrate someone because they offer an alternate view to the agenda you so want to push.

[/ QUOTE ]
Did you read my previous post or spend half hour typing that one?
I and other people in this thread have heard from sources in and around pokerstars, you think I'm going to put names out there for your benefit?! loooool
Like I said previously, chose to trust me or ignore me, it wont make any difference to the final verdict...
Kinda funny that people take time to sign up and contribute inside info into this thread and you don't want to know.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are clueless. You continue to take swipes at people that are simply questioning your bona fides. I don't give a ratsass whether you are on the inside or not. I just find it suspect that someone makes an account to come on here and telle everyone that he is an inside guy, and denigrates anyone who questions him or his motive. And guess what, it only took me two minutes to type this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Chill Stuey. It is a gossip forum. Whether this, or any other source is legitimate is of less concern than the attitude you bring which limits what any legitimate poster might disclose.

2+2 can often take a condecending tone, and most people 'in-the-know' would rather not be bothered with such a vitriolic attitude. I guess when you have a sport where everyone naturally assumes they are the best player this is logical behaviour.