View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 02:26 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.
Default Re: Sean Taylor passed away this morning

[ QUOTE ]
I like it when [censored] idiots try and psychoanalyze me and assign weird motivations and disorders to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

You really have to realize that you do this ALL THE TIME. You have probably done an rj amateur psychoanalysis like 20+ times and every time i sat here thinking exactly what you just said about how ridiculous and nonsensical it was. Of course by the end you were all smug and 100% sure of yourself exactly like the people you're all pissed at now.

[ QUOTE ]

I like it when posters I have long believed to be [censored] idiots (Tyler Durden, gobbomom, Jurollo) get their panties in a bunch because they can't seperate emotion and logic.

[/ QUOTE ]

okay? and lots of people think youre an idiot and laugh at you when you get your panties in a bunch when you cant seperate emotion and logic. Other people arent the only ones doing bad things.

The thing that confuses me the most about this is how you could possibly be surprised at what happened. I mean like i described before. I dont think it was dumb to point out that he spit on someone, because he did. I think it was dumb to point it out to a bunch of people who cared about the guy and were upset and then act surprised and like youre the victim for them being pissed at you. just shut up about it.