View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 01:23 PM

Default KTs in BB: Bubbleboy or Tourney Leader Decision - Limit MTT

We're down to 11 players (2 tables, 5/6 players) in a B&M Limit MTT. Tourney pays 9 places: $2900 for 1st and $280 for 9th. Buy-in was $140.

Blinds are 1000/2000, no antes. Avg stack is t20k

Relavent stacks and reads:

UTG ~t30k Very laggy, playing everyother hand. Just doubled up by sucking out a spade straight flush on the river against A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] with his 4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and 4 spades on the board.

Button ~t24k No reads as he was moved to our table to balance out.

BB (Hero) ~t18k I normally play NLHE but wanted to work on my Limit game. I've been playing ABC but got caught stealing once by a LP shorty.

Hand in Question:

UTG 2 bets (t4k), folded to Button who flat calls, SB folds, and I call with K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] in the BB.

Flop: 7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (3 players, Pot t13k)

I check, UTG bets (t2k), Button calls, and I call.

Okay, I like this flop. I have OESD and draw to 2nd nut flush. Should I have led out or CR'ed. (If this was NL, I would have CR'ed all-in.)

Turn: 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (3 players, Pot t19k)

I bet (t4k), UTG calls, Button calls.

River: T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (3 players, Pot t19k)

I don't like that T but I bet anyway (t4k), UTG 2 bets (t8k), Button 3 bets all-in (t12k), Hero....???

If I call, I'm all-in my last t4000. Main pot would be t43k.

Comments on all streets appreciated.

I probably should have folded PF but was getting good odds with my BB. Was this a clear fold?