View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 05:02 PM

Default Re: WPEX/WSEX Official Monthly Thread October/November (13 of 13)

i have been one of the most regular players on wpex for a couple of years now. i have never had an issue with them until recently.
a player named 'reverse123' has it out for me. i dated him very briefly over a year ago, i ended up rejecting him, and he did not handle it well. he sits (not playing) at my tables harassing me, laughing at me when i lose, telling the other player i'm a heads up pro (if im playing hu), etc. i can handle all of that. i am not always sweet as pie in the chat myself, though i have said nothing to him except for once.
the thing i cannot handle is the fact that three times while i was playing heads up, he sat at my table, sat in, and then timed out when he was supposed to be the big blind, messing up the blinds. so essentially one person gets the small blind every hand. it is a glitch in the software. i called support all 3 times while it was happening, they say they will do something about it, and they have done nothing. he says in the chat box that he is having connection issues, but that is clearly not the case. he needs to be banned from my tables, and no one is doing anything. PLEASE HELP WPEX.