View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 07:29 AM

Default Re: November 14th: House Judiciary Committee Hearing Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Shelley Berkley is so awesome that I think I could convince my wife that a divorce would be a good idea so I could marry the esteemed Congresswoman.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, she's so awesome that she voted FOR the UIGEA. See http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2006/roll516.xml. Now she wants to "study" whether it should be revisited. Oh yeah, that's political courage, all right.

[/ QUOTE ]

She voted against HR 4411, the bill that became UIGEA.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's nice. It allows her to say that she voted both ways on the same thing, depending on who she's talking to, which so many politicians love. Wouldn't it be better if she had actually had some integrity and voted against it in its final version, instead of helping to pass it into law? Voting against it once and for it once isn't exactly a model of consistency, integrity, or principle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, you are one seriously disturbed tune.

The Safe Ports bill was must pass legislation. She had to vote for it. If Shelley Berkely is not one of our friends, then we are indeed alone in this world with zero hope of any relief.

You obviously have an eight-years-old mindset, able only to see the world in the simplest shades of black and white.

Or maybe you are some kind of celebrity stalker type, obsessed with Shelley Berkely, with pictures of her hanging all over the walls of your studio and illuminated by never extinguished candle flame.

Please get some help .