View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 11:05 PM

Default Re: Titan Poker cheated me out of my good bonus conditions

[ QUOTE ]
but how can they be so certain?

[/ QUOTE ]
because analytics (and almost everybody) say the dollar is weak. And this won't stop by some miracle. It's in the Bush's hands. If he plans to export billions of dollars then there's no chance the dollar can be strong.

[ QUOTE ]
The US isn't a third world country, I would assume that there is an end to this at some point. Personally, I don't play the money markets, so I won't do it with my poker bankroll either. Why would I want to pay a couple points of vig to change currencies when I don't even know which way it's headed next?

[/ QUOTE ]
yea, one day the dollar will be strong again.
But the next move will be down (everybody says) - as I read newspapers the analytics are uncertain how much the dollar get weaker. But there's almost no-one who says that dollar will get stronger any time soon.

[ QUOTE ]
if one is bonus whoring at a lot of different sites, US $ is pretty much the only way to go with your eWallet.

[/ QUOTE ]
yep, if you plan on moving your whole bankroll back and forth you'll have to live with that.

BTW. I don't say everybody should move away immediately. Everything costs money. And you'll have to live with that exchange fees. I referred to the situation that OP already had another currency thus the move was an EV- decision.