View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 11:06 PM

Default Re: To Catch a Predator

im new here and i registered to ask this question -

first of all predator show is the biggest joke i have ever seen if you want to get technical, these guys never really committed a crime because they may think they are talking to a 13 year old but they are not. its a decoy. u cant go to jail for 1st degree murder if you if your victim doesnt die.

now lets get off the show and talk about the REAL predator cases not the fake stings on tv.

how come the old man that goes to a 13 year olds house to have sex is thrown in jail for child molesting or predator or whatever, and the 13 year old walks away free and with sympathy. i think these 13 year olds are the real sick [censored]. i mean come on 13 years old is old enough to know that inviting a total stranger over the house isnt coming to drink milk and play shoots and ladders. and even more punishable should be the kids that say come over im interested in sex heres my address my mommy isnt home come over and if we get caught, only ur getting trouble because i will just lie and say i thought you were coming to play hop skotch with me. these 13 year olds are the real sick ones for giving out their address and going into chat rooms anyway. they are the child predators of the future punish them.

any thoughts???