View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 08:24 PM

Default Re: Best MSNL Coaches

[ QUOTE ]
G_Dollaz:

We had two sessions only, and this was maaaany months ago. Not once did you voice any miscontent to me, and neither have you done so afterwards. This is the way you let me know?

FWIW given you are just about the only one who had a "bad" experience, it's way more likely you were the problem than I. Just saying it took quite some time for you to "get back to your A-game" like I somehow destroyed your game, when I in fact just tried to get you out of your very nitty ways is just plain insulting.

No offence (or well some because your post is just plain ad manners), but the fact that you yourself apparently cannot move up from 2/4 despite playing for ages and having lots of money would suggest that is not my style that is flawed, but yours. I have lots of students that have had LOTS of success that can attest to this obviously.

You are just about the only displeased student I've had, and you didn't even have the guts to tell me that to my face but instead chose to write your very first comment here.

Rather classless, if you ask me.

[censored] like this pisses me off.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't mean any disrespect by my post. I tried to contact you 3 times after our sessions, twice by IM, and once by PM, none of which were given a response. That being said, I never said you "destroyed my game." I clearly stated that you were very attentive and that you tried to help my game, but like I said before it just didn't work for me for some reason. I do think that if you feel I am/was a nitty player that shows that you missed quite a bit during our sessions, but I did try to contact you afterwards.

Again, I never claimed that your style is flawed nor did I mean to be disrepectful in my post. I don't feel the need to defend myself anymore than saying I'm probably the biggest 2/4 winner on stars since I've switched sites and I'm more than capable of beating the 3/6, I'm simply running 30 buy in's below expectation @ that level and am down 20 buy in's or so.

Also, I have recieved PM's from/talked to two very well respected posters/players since I've made my post that said they've had the same experience w/ you, so it's not just me.

I'll be more than happy to discuss this w/ you in private if you'd prefer. I didn't think much of my post and meant absolutely no disrepect by it, I was only trying to help out a ssnl player who may look @ the coaching as a "sure thing" b/c of the responses when in reality it's not IMO. Again, sry if I offended you, I didn't mean to, if you want to continue this discussion in this thread that's fine too, or if you want to drop the matter completely that's also ok by me.