View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 03:54 PM

Default Re: *** Fare Thee Well, Klompy ***

Thanks for the support guys. Just to clarify, this wasn't really a spur of the moment thing. I had been thinking of joining for a while, and was really only hung up on if I'd be able to get a decent job due to my color vision sucking. I passed the vision test though, and was able to get my first choice. I signed the papers back in April, but this was the first time it was going to work out to ship out.

Punkass,
I'm going to try and keep a decent journal going while I'm gone, and although I'm not going to post that as a trip report it should give me a decent base of material to give a summary when I get back.

Skunk,
Sorry not a fan of WoW, and I can win at the micros just fine already. My winrate was fine at the stakes I played, but I simply lack the emotional control to put in the number of hands required to be a great success at grinding it out. I no longer enjoy the game at all as I hate the fear of losing. I'm hoping that once it's not my sole source of income I can return to enjoying it.

Claunchy,

Sorry to upset everyone in that wire thread so much, I guess I'll just have to accept that my view of it is unpopular.