View Single Post
Old 05-07-2006, 01:03 PM

Default Re: second time trying salvia.... 40x.... holy freaking moses

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
dmt is a short-acting psychedelic. it lasts like 30 minutes - the "lunchtime psychedelic" or "businessman's psychedelic." chemical structure similar to lsd (both are serotonin-like). i bet you find it hilarious that i'm giving you this information.

[/ QUOTE ]

mildly amusing , are you speaking from experience, and if so trip reports?

[/ QUOTE ]
I've done Salvia twice and DMT once, so I don't have a huge basis for comparison, but I do think they are the two that are best compared to each other.

I did a low dose (about hald a point) of DMT because more simply wasn't available. When I did it I started to feel a bit woozy, and my friend grabbed the bulb away from me. It tastes like burning plastic, and I remember thinking what an awful taste it was. I leaned back in the couch and the room around me melted away.

It was replaced by geometric visions, similar to those of acid, but instead of being based on what I was actually seeing it replaced it. We were listening to whatever my favourite song was at the time (I'm a DJ, so it was some hot new single that is now just another record in my bin), and the colours and shape of my hallucinations would change to the music. I kept going up and the music sort of disappeeared - I stopped hearing it and only saw it. Or at least, I saw something that I believed was informed by the music. This lasted for some time, but I'm not sure how long. As I came to the hallucinations stopped about as quickly as they came on, but my body was left with a feeling of an electric charge in it. I felt energised and a strange tingling sensation throughout my body which lasted for about 15 minutes.

I preferred it to Salvia, and would definitely do it again if I had the chance.