View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 10:42 PM

Default Re: ***Official November Chat Thread: The Golden Duck***

[ QUOTE ]
Prodigy I'll offer a different perspective.

I spent years of my younger life partying (I'm 29 now) and I regret not doing something a little more productive. I look back at some of the things I did that were cool and funny at the time and now they just seem silly and stupid.

You know what you want (I read your thread in F.I.B) and you have a good head on your shoulders.

And now I feel really, really old.

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel ya man im 28, I partied, went to a drinking school, U of Florida. Later was into the club scene, etc, and ya know what I either A) have lost touch with, or B) have lost respect for most of the 'cool people' I met in that scene. Most of them who haven't changed much over the years, I now view as thoughtless narcissists. The drunk driving, carousing, drama, downward spiral of peoples lives into hard drugs etc etc, just ended up disgusting me. I don't regret my party days but it's not like you 'havent lived' if you havent 'lived hard'. If I have kids I certainly hope they won't be interested in most of that BS and are more intrested in being productive and responsible, not drunk driving and raw dogging :P