Thread: Guitar Hero III
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 12:22 PM

Default Re: Guitar Hero III

Brag: I actually beat someone who chose Easy on TTFAF when I chose expert. Probably a 5:1 shot against it even if you can tap the intro, since a double notes, broken string, whammy, and likely lefty flip and amp overload will end you. Luckily for me he got a powerup steal, and I got a difficulty up. From there it was cake, just store up three and launch them successively while grabbing a 4th and launching it, all during the solo. A bad player on easy can't deal with difficulty up, double notes, lefty flip, and another double notes all back to back.

I also busted up someone's 60+ streak on pro face-off expert last night, or so said my opponent. He was hoarding My Name is Jonas FC's but his SP path was slightly sub-optimal. I scored a 362,050 (208 points from the likely mathematical optimal) and beat him by a couple thousand (his last activation was too early).

I'm finding it's more fun to bust up other people's streaks by joining into 1-game pro face-off expert matches than to try to maintain a streak of my own (getting my own 62 win streak broken was depressing).