View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 09:06 PM

Default Re: Sporting troll PLO8Killer

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I agree with the sticky, just that we need something to be done when 90% of posters are calling for someone to be sent off.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol at it being 90% of posters. A small vocal group of posters (which happens to largely be amongst the same small group that thinks SE should be modded more like OOT) is not 90% of the sports forum posters. Read the most recent posts in the Assani thread in ATF, you'll even see a couple of the most active SE posters outright saying they think all the complaints that PLO8 should be banned are silly.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also just read that thread and there are only two posts that mention PLO8, so don't make it out like this is a serious case for him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't, I said a couple people had said in that thread that it was ridiculous. You're the one sighting a few people complaining about him as 90% of the forum. End of the day I don't care if he gets banned, he's an idiot. I just won't be the one who bans him unless he does something that is truly out of line. From what you guys are saying there's basis for someone from one of the strat forums to just ban him anyways.