View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 10:11 PM

Default Re: Zero Rake Poker Business plan

[ QUOTE ]
Tuff still didnt address the issue that WSEX is already VERY VERY close to what he proposes and is the rockiest site around, it also has bot problems. I dont think tuff has a strong enough understanding of how things work to be the brainchild of attempting such an undertaking.

[/ QUOTE ]

WSEX was/is not even close to what I have in mind. Not to beat a dead horse that has been flayed incessantly, but WSEX has a rake redistribution model, not a zero rake model. That is a model tailor made for nittiness.

And their software sucked huge when they started, and now they have the same problems moving cash in and out as all the other offshore sites.

All of you, enough already.

I have my answer, not a lot of thanks to most of you. Think Super Bowl ad, a cheap one late 4th quarter. Or several before and after. Or maybe both, kinda depends.

This site will happen or it won't. If it happens, the rec players will come in droves. You will come in droves. You all will crawl on your hands and knees across a quarter mile of broken glass to sign up.

Cheers,

Tuff << 2nd appearance in the Sunday Millions.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]