View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 08:26 PM

Default Re: Another Stupid Peace Initiative for Israel/Arabs

[ QUOTE ]

If you want links to the above I will be happy to find them for you tomorrow. Please provide links to what you believe is taught to Israeli children or stop spouting this sort of rubbish.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont need to look for links but maybe will tomorrow when i got time. I can tell you, as a jew, i grew up being taught to hate arabs. When felix children ask him what the arabs are he's going to say they are all murderous venoms who should be treated like dogs. I have tons of jewish friends who constantly joke the only thing better than one dead arab is millions of dead arabs. where do you think that comes from?

why do you think Rabin was assassinated just for being sympathetic the Palestinian cause? did you see how jews reacted when they gave back some of gaza too? like i said, many of hte jews did their bidding through the likud to impose their crazy religious beliefs this is just seemingly more legitimized.

three of my cousins serve in the Israeli military and all have very biased views on the issue and have a feeling that we just must be horrible to Arabs. the hatred very much exists on the Jewish side.

ive got more to say but gotta get some stuff done before the youtube debate. hopefully we can redress this tomorrow.