View Single Post
Old 01-25-2007, 12:28 AM

Default AKo, Late in Tournament, vs TAA, Fold Pre/Push? Is flop call Easy?

I am converting to MTT and SnG's. Played limit for 5 years. Very strong limit player. I am converting to MTTs and SnGs, burnt out on limit. So this information is very important to me. Just a little background on me and my knowledge so you guys can help me out some.

This was late in MTT. (300/600) with antes.

Action:

Preflop: TAA-Guy UTG1 <font color="red">Raises</font> 3.5xBB

His Stack was around same as Mine. 15,000 or so.

He is TAA and plays pretty well. So you can put him on premium hands. AKs/o, AQs/o, AA, KK, QQ, JJ, TT

- <font color="blue"> Folded </font> around to me on the button.

-I <font color="red"> Call </font> , with A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img],K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Is this correct preflop knowing I have position? Do I push in here? Or fold?

-FLOP: A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img],3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img],9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].

-He <font color="red"> Bets </font> 6k

Pot is around 5800, from blinds + antes. Now pot is 11,800

I have around 12-13K stack.

My question is, I am around 53%-46% vs Ax,Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. But I am Tie-36% vs Ax,K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].

What is my correct action? Do I call his bet, see a non- [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] turn and Push? Do I reraise all in? I know he doesn't have 2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]'s because of the hands that I logically put him on. Unless he just did a random play UTG.

99 is out of the question.
So I am either beating him here or im in bad shape vs Ax,K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].

Can I get some feed back on if this is just standard and Its an easy call/push on flop? Or is this a fold preflop? I can't see why I could fold this preflop with position and it only being 3.5xBB raise. Easy to get out of the hand on the flop if I miss vs Overpairs.

-Jluker7