View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 02:11 PM

Default Re: NL100 - 200bb Deep w/ the 3rd nuts

[ QUOTE ]
Mystery - what do you think his 3-bet range is OOP?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a lot of trouble figuring out peoples 3-bet ranges oop as people often play really badly against me depending on how many hands they have on me / what style I was playing when they logged those hands, if it's a Tuesday or a Saturday (because as everyone knows, Tuesday's are 3-bet days while Saturdays I smooth call monsters [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ).

Really tho, getting someones 3-bet range to converge takes a LONG time as you have to play a LOT of 3-bet pots to showdown really. Now granted, people tend to play a little more solidly in 3-bet pots and you can get reads from that, however if you get 3 bet and shove KK and they show you AA, you learn very little IMO.

Long way of saying "I have no clue". He's not been 3-betting me particularly light recently, but then again I've not been particularly active at this table. Does he think he can setmine against me? Would he rather put in a raise with pps as he thinks my range is wide enough that I'll fold enough to make it profitable?

Really - I rule very little out.