View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 09:27 PM

Default Re: 50NL - I flop a full house

how aggressive has villain played recently?

how aggressive have you played recently when someone donk bets into you after you raised preflop?

If the answer is not at all - then I think about calling, but probably raise anyway.

The ideal scenario is you raise smallish - and he pushes OTT so you snap call or he re-raises you back and you call and push any turn

If he has the [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] draw he'll call a min raise cos his odds are goot. If he has an OP he'll shutdown on a [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] turn fearing the flush, you makes your read an you makes your play. If he has the OESFD with 67ss then you have him crushed drawing to but two outs

If we flat call the pots ~10 and there is 55 behind, without a bet and a raise on a lter street we won't get the stacks in and a TAG will usually get allin on a flop more easily than a later street cos TAGs as a general rule play draws and big draws especially hard on the flop.

I'd make it $6 to play and hope he raises. If he folds he has nothing much and while waiting and slowplaying will net a little extra if he turns a 2nd best hand and bets it you'll really kick yourself if he has a solid OP or a goot draw like 67ss 78ss Axss and it doesn't get all-in by the river.