View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 11:34 PM

Default Re: Betting on another 911

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Excellent response kimchi. I guess they forgot about all the lies the pedophiles, drunks, and homosexuals in DC made up to send the troops to Iraq to steal arab oil.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really love how pedophiles, drunks, and homosexuals all get lumped together here. Top notch post by a top notch poster.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for the compliment. Maybe you should sit in a bathroom stall next to Senator Larry Craig and let him play footsie with you.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070829/...o/craig_arrest

[/ QUOTE ]

While I don't mind if homosexuals (OMG - the abbr. for homosexual is censored...maybe a tender point of one of the mods/administrators?) and alchys are fairly represented in the ruling classes, Paedos are obviously unacceptable.

While I can't stand to eat Marmite I know that lots of people can't live without it. If they want to eat it then that's fine. I just don't want them to make me watch them eat it, or make me smell it as they eat it. I certainly don't want them to force me to eat eat it.

I'll keep an open mind and allow homosexuals and Marmite lovers to go about their business in a non-effensive way.

I expect this thread will be locked soon for lack of BFI content, anyway.