View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 07:50 PM

Default Re: Nuts on the river, deep

What do you guys think is the worst hand villain vbets here if we check? I'd guess he vbets wider than he calls though, so I'd check, but I'm not sure about this. I seriously don't think you get paid on your CR often, I'd really just decide based on whether he vbets wider or calls wider.

I mean if you were bluffing on the turn it's almost always with a club, which if its high villain doesn't beat (considering only the interesting hands here, where villain doesn't have the NF and pay off since you get probably a bet there regardless) and if its low won't often turn itself into a bluff by betting, so when you bet the river can he really bluff catch with a medium club? He only beats total air that CRed on the turn or a 3 that decided to become a bluff, both rare, or maaaaaybe a low club vbetting which is also rare. However its possible I think that you CRed with a smaller club and are now checking, so he might vbet a bit wider than he calls.

If you think he calls any club I think this is a clear bet. And I think villain would have to be retarded to raise river with any flush.