View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 03:45 AM

Default Re: Imperium/Zangbezan situation going on

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ugh

i posted this on p5s

Sorel is legit and I don't think people should be jumping to conclusions. This whole thing is only based upon the fact that Sorel hasn't played a tourney on FTP in several days and FTP wrote kongsgaard an email saying BluffMagCV sold his account to someone. For all we know, Sorel's account is frozen for being connected to the actual buyer, and has no involvement. The same thing happened to Stealthmunk and he was banned on FTP because he transferred large amounts of money with JJProdigy.

I'm not saying Sorel is innoceitn but I think you guys should lay off until more evidence is presented.

-Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

AJ you are right in your words..I posted as purely gossip at this point as when you bought your seat you said hey I bought it...Stars investigated then said you did nothing wrong. Sorel will come clean over this..but AJ you have to admit his words in his reply left so much to be said. If he does sit down with a mag to do the interview as he said then great. But some fellow top ranked players are saying some pretty harsh stuff against a supposed nice guy. I like you have met Sorel and find him to be an awsome guy..in Ireland he was truly the nicest guy.I hope there is no truth to this and he is proven inocent.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's because they're [censored] morons. Look what Andy mcleod said. What a [censored] chode. Imper1um took advantage of me, when I was tilting and beat me hu. Sounds like the biggest pussy ever. I think everyone should hold off judgement, until he makes his interview. Stealthmunk got banned on FTP just for being associated with people.