View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 10:39 AM

Default Re: Reopening Insider Information Debate.

[ QUOTE ]
David -- I understand you are very smart and like to do a lot of deep thought excercises or explore certain theories. But I just feel like you are trying to turn some of your late night thoughts/theories into fact and won't listen to many of the logical posters in this forum, such as DesertCat.

To me, it seems you have made up your mind and are going to ask a lot of questions, and start a lot of threads in this forum, but yet you are only willing to listen to those who agree with you, while completely ignoring/berating anyone who disagrees with you, whether for right or wrong.

I definitely consider you to be one of the top authorities when it comes to poker. But just because you are a poker expert does not make you a stock expert (in other threads more so than this one). And although the stock market does have a few similarities to poker and sports betting, the same logic does not apply. You have the right set of skills to become great at stocks as well, but it isn't as easy as 1, 2, 3.

[/ QUOTE ]

Although they may be thought stimulating,and somewhat entertaining at times....his constant attempts of theoretical comparisons are in no way,shape or form ...a realistic REAL world view of Wall Street trading/investing

SF [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]