View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 04:53 PM

Default Re: Best MSNL Coaches

I hate to interrupt a soap opera in progress, but I just wanted to let people know I'm now offering my services as a coach.

From my blog:

" "If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today." -Lou Holtz, multiple NCAA Coach of the Year honors

After an overwelming amount of requests, I've decided to start coaching poker. I will coach in the standard fashions of either sweating the student, or letting the student sweat me. Currently I'm using TeamViewer3 (something the student will need to download, but its quick and free) and Skype to communicate and view each other's desktops. I'm going to aim for 10 hours a week but if I have the time and the demand is greater, I'll stretch that. I'm looking forward to the idea because I feel that constantly analyzing hands will only help my game as well. My starting rate is $300/hr, but if supply and demand dictate it, price is subject to change.

If interested, feel free to contact me at sean_lefort@hotmail.com. Give me your brief poker background along with what you want to work on, and some good time slots and we'll get started as soon as possible."

http://lefort.livejournal.com