View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 03:59 AM

Default Share Your Easy Recipes with the 21 Year Old

I'm starting to really enjoy cooking my own food. I don't like having to go out for meals all the time (I'm scared of leaving the house and going into the big world.. That + I don't want to be burned by the raging fires in LA).

So I'm looking for food you like to make that's relatively simple. This was inspired by the stir fry I just cooked with my girlfriend. It was literally the best stir fry I've ever had in my entire life.

My recipe:

Ultimate Bag of Stir Fry - Frozen Vegetables
Bag of Assorted Peppers - Frozen
Fresh Onions Chopped Up
Garlic Powder/Salt/Pepper
Fresh Garlic Minced.
2 Small White Chicken Breasts Chopped Up

First step is obv to mince the garlic and the onions and the chicken into small pieces. Then put like 3-4 tablespoons of oil in a deep frying pan.

Stick the garlic in and let it season for a bit, but don't burn the [censored] garlic. Throw in some garlic salt, salt, pepper into the oil and throw in the onions and chicken.

Let the chicken cook and turn the pieces so they cook evenly, but don't let them get brown. Once they have a hint of brown and look like they're almost ready, throw in all the veggies.

At this point, turn the heat down to medium so the veggies spend more time in the oil to soak up the flavor. Cook until it looks ready and the chicken is has some browning.

Serve next to rice and booya you're done.

I'm just sick and tired of eating T.V. dinners and 3$ cans of soup when I can be eating better for the same price.

I'll share a cool soup dish too later if there's interest. It's somewhat ethnic, but it's a good sour soup.