View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 07:03 AM

Default Re: Hoi Polloi\'s highly anticipated stat post

i get out of line against people with low wtsd rates as well and i agree thats how people should be adjusting. i think im pretty good at distinguishing whos going to try and exploit my low wtsd and i adjust accordingly and start showing everything down against them. ideally, if im really good at counteradjusting then it should add substantially to my winrate as players start bluffing me too much when it wont work. my w$sd has been 57 which i guess isnt that high for someone with a 32 wtsd.

also, there are a few other reasons why my wtsd is low. for instance, i like to take alot of checkraise the turn checkfold the river lines with hands like ace high or underpairs on dry boards. i also have a tendency to give up continuation bets on the turn and fold to the river bet when i have no showdown value. because of this, i get to the showdown alot less with jack high then others as other people will bet the turn and then check it down or fire 1 more barrel. i usually just concede these hands faster.