View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 06:35 AM

Default Re: what is your guess? Dan N.

"Fun thread. A lot of you think you know way more about me than you really do! :-) My poker play since the WSOP has been better than ever. I didn't get results but anyone who knows anything about poker should realize that it's not results that dictate your skill level at all. I've been losing my key hands, but in may, in fact most tournaments I've been getting the chips.

I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever... ever, leave FCP under any circumstances. I love the forums. When I'm not playing poker I'm mostly in the NHL forum or this one, but hey, that's just what I'm into at the time. My blog usually reflects what I've been up to so when a blog doesn't contain poker content, guess what, I haven't been playing. The blog is the easiest bit of writing I ever do and it's the last thing I'd ever give up.

As for the next blog, I wanted to write it yesterday as I'd said but I didn't think it went well with a blog about the Comedy Festival. It's a serious topic about a serious deal.

I truly believe that the blog will be a bigger deal for others than it is to me at this point. I'm very happy with everything and the direction I'm headed.

As for my lack of hours playing poker, I'm TOTALLY doing the right thing in every way. If you had "big things" going on in your life, the last thing you should be doing is playing high stakes poker. Instead, you deal with stuff, take it easy, avoid making any bad decisions, and when it's done, you come back like a Lion... the Lion returns at the Bellagio 5 Diamond in December..." straight from FCP