View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 03:35 AM

Default Re: borodog\'s mistaken understanding of M3...don\'t listen to his drive

[ QUOTE ]
pwned imo

But this isn't just a cheerleading post (which I'll admit that I love to make since I know it bugs the [censored] out of dvaut). I really like barron's tactics. Come out on the offensive, make up a story that makes someone look batshit insane, spew it, get some apparatchiks praising your contributions, then disappear. The target then has to spend a crapload of time proving his innocence, building a long post, refuting the slanderous points. The result is so long that nobody will read it and everyone just assumes this is more evidence that the victim is in fact nuts.

Beautiful technique.

[/ QUOTE ]

i didn't disappear. nor will i.

i've owned up to being a deuche and am crazy in the regard of a grudge against boro.

continue your pwnage as you see it.

Barron

EDIT: also, i've never been this upset about any poster before and probably never will again. it's kind of fun though so if that is crazy then again, call me mcmurphy. i feel i've contributed a ton to this forum both in high stakes poker and in BFI. that i'm pretty sure isn't up for dispute and probably isn't either here nor there. so i apologize if i take away with my crazy ranting against borodog. if you don't like it. let it be and i'm sure it will pass with time. if you like it, same goes.