View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 03:01 PM

Default Re: Is it even worth playinig micro-limit HE online?

superpokermon: care to gives us a hint which site this is? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

here's my case..

I deposited $500 to Paradise a few years back. I ended up withdrawing $6000 about a month later, after I got canned at my job, and I had to cover an assload of emergency expenses.

I started playing freerolls at Absolute and Everest, and graduated shortly into cash games and bigger tournaments. I made my first reasonable balance, on Everest, back about the beginning of last year.

I then proceeded to keep myself alive, although I haven't paid any of my previous debts off yet, through October, with Everest, playing up to $0.50/$1 NL and tournaments up to $20, sometimes a $50 here or there.

In October, Everest closed to US players, and I've now moved over to Cake, and starting with a few freerolls there, i'm sitting with a small balance, and have withdrawn to cover my bills the last few months.

I'd say it can be worth it. I'm living in a rent free situation right now, but I've still got lots of stuff that I have to cover, and have been doing so. Now, I'm employed again, so hopefully I'll be able to move up and off the $100NL [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]