View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 01:40 AM

Default Re: NWO TAKEOVER — Game thread

[ QUOTE ]
zen, im not mad at you anymore.. i just want you to know. it sucked when the game ended and for about an hour i was really pissed that it all amounted to nothing. but these guys are right, its just a game. we all have our moments, and i certainly dont believe you intended to cheat. no hard feelings.

im sorry if i was super reactive here. thats the kind of person i am and i do my best to control the negative aspects of it. i hope above all people realize that i actually do like everyone and just want to have fun with people. i do my best to not ruin other peoples fun, even though i fail sometimes. i mean well, and i enjoyed this game, despite the strange outcome.

thank you dan, mets, and km! you guys rock and i really have enjoyed chillin with you guys in pog..

ps- monk, im really freaked out that you know enough about me to know i would lynch zen and forfeit village win. is it obvious or are you a freak and very weird dude?

pps- zurvan [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]- someday you'll realize we are quite similar in many ways despite a few blaring differences

[/ QUOTE ]

great post Jenn .. you just made me smile