View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 05:05 PM

Default Re: Things that annoy you about live poker.

[ QUOTE ]
There is nothing worse than at break in a tourney, washing your hands in the restroom, and watching several players from your table walk away from the urinal or stall and walk right out the door after relieving themselves. I have almost gotten into a fight before, cause I will announce to the table that certain players did not wash their hands after touching their willy's, so you dont want their chips. But you know what, I'll continue to call players out when I see that. I read that people not washing their hands is the #1 form of cold/flu, and virus spreading. Why should I have to chance taking home an illness to my family?

I dont eat at the table, and I don't touch my face either, I wash my hands every chance I get, I think I am becoming one of those freaks with an excessive complusive disorder thanks to dirty filthy poker players. They should steralize the chips each night. There, Im all better now, thanks for letting me rant.

[/ QUOTE ]

pervs who watch others in the restroom

post adolescents who continue to nickname their genitals

an ocd hygiene coach at the table

wimps who talk of “almost” getting in fights

nits too cheap to buy their own purell

germaphobics who don’t know that cell phones hold far more germs than public toilets

hypocrites who refuse to eat or touch their faces at the table but insist on inhaling the exhalations and emissions generously proffered by fellow players

whiners who complain of the risk rather than simply washing their hands before returning home to family

overly insulated folks who actually believe there is “nothing worse” than unwashed hands

“dirty filthy” cigar smokers

fwiw….each chip serves as an incubator for festering, toxic, advanced strains of mutant bacteria that surely neutralize anything so benign as bathroom germs

happy playing