View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 01:08 PM

Default Re: There are now breaks in the WPX tournies

Fred - Now crediting Aces Never Lose directly into your acct without having to e-mail is an improvement I can get excited about!!

FWIW - I always turn off the cards-animation when given that option at any site I play. Since that's an option on WPEX this is an issue that just doesn't bother me so for me the cards already just 'pop up' on my seat and I assume it's this way for many of your other players who choose to turn off animation too.

Also FWIW - I don't like the new longer structures in the tournaments but I guess I'm in the minority among those who actually speak up about it around here. I know this was in response to all those who requested it and I could have offered my opinion then but I didn't really think about it or consider it a big deal.
It still isn't THAT big a deal to me. But man those mutha's can take a long time now.
If you are wanting value for your low buy-in tourney-buck and enjoy long drawn-out deeper stack battles when you get down to 6 players or whatever then WPEX is the place. If you just want to get the tourney over with and don't want to sit there battling forever then it ain't so hot.