View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 01:13 AM

Default Re: calling on JFISH

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

If it's not you doing this sort of thing, my bad, I know a few people use the 'onceuponastar' username to get action.

[/ QUOTE ]

I played Bryn's buddy holla-athca-boy @ 10/20 tonight

not too long into the match he had to "take a smoke break", there was a moment where he left, then insta sat back down on both tables, it definitely seemed like a different player afterwards.

idk who it was, and I really didn't care as there aren't a ton of 10/20 players who I would turn down(and I know most of them from 2+2). he also didn't reply @ all to any comments I made about it in chat.

maybe it was the same person the whole time, but when you need a "smoke break" 20-30 min into a match, its pretty shady.

the play after the break did sorta seem like it was Bryn, which would be funny as he turned me down for 1020 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

looooooooooooooooooool, u r one paranoid [censored] moron,
i always smoke when i play so i was rolling a blunt, and i was talking to u while i was sitting out, then i had been sitting out for like 5 mins so it kicked me off the table so i insta resat. ill play you all [censored] day at any stakes u want you [censored] clown