View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 04:37 AM

Default Re: Fantasy Ethics Question

[ QUOTE ]
What the hell's wrong with dropping down a few levels? I've played $30/60 and $2/4 on the same day on multiple occasions. And $5/10 and $10/20 players do plenty of stupid things. As do the $30/60 and $100/200 players. As do the big names.

[/ QUOTE ] I very seriously don't mean to offend anyone, I know people play at multiple levels. I'm talking about someone multi-tabling from 10/20 and 5/10 who is keeping two .50/1 tables open. I'm not insisting I'm right, I'm asking.

What the hell is wrong with it? Well, a lot of people at micro are like me, we are, to be blunt, poor. Some older folks use poker to supplement income. Some of us use it as a sort of "neurological aid." Some can just barely get money on there to keep on learning. It feels like unfair advantage.

[ QUOTE ]
I will refrain from sexist remarks. For now. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Yeah, watch it, Buster! I was an expert shot and got my cyber-.357 aimed right at your icon!

prax<--wondering with arthritic hands and crappy eyesight if she could even hit the screen these days.....

..oh well, at least I rarely get thrown-up on, now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]