Thread: Guitar Hero III
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 08:45 PM

Default Re: Guitar Hero III

some of the songs in this game seriously put me on tilt. It's like these new people have no F'ing clue how to chart a song. It's completely annoying. F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X. has virtually no HOPOs even though theyre clearly necessary. Tha song In The Belly Of A Shark not only sounds like hell, but is a complete trash note chart. Before I Forget is another poorly charted song. The ending of Knights of Cydonia is painfully crappy to play. My Curse, Number of The Beast (which is inexcusable considering it's in the last tier of songs) are both not fun at all to play,just mindless strum mashing.

Most people are probably going to differ from me for whatever reason, but I think that Cliffs of Dover is seriously awful to play on expert. The song is awesome and I couldnt wait to play it, but when I did I was just like wtf is this trash? What is with all the strum, HO, strum, HO,strum, HO crap? Theyve decided to repeatedly place single strum notes in the middle of a series of HO or POs which aggravates the hell out of me. SP phrases are so F'ING LONG too, at least 1.5x as long as in GH2.

Seriously, why do they think making songs like FCP and My Curse where you just strum every note like an idiot is a good idea? There's no way anyone thinks it's fun. Pride and Joy is pretty good but some of the parts are just annoying to play.

I'm just ranting but this [censored] is seriously pissing me off. If not for online play and battle I would give this game probably a 7 at best, it's not even close to being as well made as the previous games.

[censored] STRUM MASHING SONGS!!!!

/diatribe