View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 02:30 AM

Default Re: ACers; personal preferences

I enjoy smoking weed but I don't do it often because it costs money and I'm cheap. That and I'm more of a beer guy. In the past I've bought a couple onces at a time, sold most of them to friends at parties and smoked some of the profits. This is actually very easy to do when your in your teens or early 20s.

Other then doing coke once and oxycodon once I haven't done any other drugs then weed and alcohol, and while I don't plan to I'm not entirely closed to the possibly of it. Seeing my friend have to go through rehab sure does hurt that possibility though.

I don't own any guns but it's likely I will in the future, if for nothing else but for hunting which I moderately enjoy.

In this stage of my life (19) If I got someone pregnent I'd do my best to convince the baby moma to abort it, and although obviously no one knows for sure, I don't think I'd feel bad about it. I'm only going to be young once, I don't feel like spending them raising a kid just cause a condom broke.

Poor college kid, so very little donated to charity. Honestly I could see myself giving money to charity when I'm in a better position in my life though. In fact I could see myself starting some type of libertarian foundation in the future if I had the chance.

I would love my son no matter what his social orientation was but I'd obviously prefer he be straight if for nothing else but to avoid the social stigma attached to it.