View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 08:45 PM

Default Re: Winning and losing sessions

[ QUOTE ]
I struggle with this too but I have helped this a bit by setting a minimum time limit on my play. If I start playing in an evening at 6pm and intend playing a 2 1/2 hour session I tell myself before hand that I have to play at least till 8pm no matter what. The only time I am allowed to break this is if I am playing bad, but am not allowed to quit early through a good start and fear of losing it.

I also have some sick long sessions when I run bad but tend to be reasoably OK at recovering losses. Does mean I still play longer when running bad than running good. Hopefully one day I will be able to switch this and put in some real baller sessions when running well.

One thing I still can never seem to do is play more than one session in a day if the first one was a winning one. If I play 3 hours and am suck a couple of buyins it is always, quick break bath/shower then back for another 3 hours. If I won that first session by any amount I NEVER play a 2nd one.

[/ QUOTE ]

i do this last part too. i had a winning session earlier today and am currently avoiding signing back onto my account because I don't want to ruin my positive day or whatever.

- obiedman