View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 12:06 PM

Default Re: Killer App for Football Sabermetrics Nuts.

[ QUOTE ]

Bah, what do you like better about TPF? Most FOFCers consider it to be inferior. I tried the demo and didn't like it but I firmly admit to my FOF-bias since I've been playing it for 7 years now and it would be hard to switch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only the interface, really. I'm the opposite of you. I played the crap out of TPF (and liked it, except they never really put out huge updates, which pissed off a lot of people), but I only demo'd FOF. Maybe I'd like it if I played more. However, the pro game Arlie Rahn and Grey Dog are developing right now is going to be better than both.

[ QUOTE ]
I've heard good things about Bowl Bound, but I've found college games(FOF: TCY, Fast Break College Basketball) not to my taste because I don't like recruiting.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the best part of the multiplayer world. That's fair though. Recruiting is 60% of the game, in my estimation. It's so much fun. BB has some things, after many updates, that it still needs to improve upon. Player names aren't realistic, though they were taken from real players names. The polls are still really whacky. They also need to include more offensive and defensive philosophies as well as more formations.