View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 12:52 PM

Default Re: FTP RB + Bonus on new account, but then...!?!!??

[ QUOTE ]
If it's true, I'm sure everyone would like to hear more.

[/ QUOTE ]
>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;> If you haven't deposited <<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<< you may set-up a new account.

As I understand the people here has played for real money. They set-up a real account. They gave the FTP real address and real date of birth = they are NOT allowed to set up new account.

If you have a [/b]real money[/b] account you can set-up a new account but you will NOT be allowed to play under this account for real money.
AFAIK you can do whatever you want (play money, freerolls, etc.) but as soon as you want to do something with cash you have to enter your personal information. You either enter false information (big NO NO) or they call you why you have two accounts under your name (and close one of them - usually the second).

If you set-up "play money" account they have no way how to know it's you. As I remember I filled in only e-mail and password.

Got it?
You can have one real money account.
You can have many play money accounts (not sure how much but certainly 2+).

As I understand the OP hasn't deposited = he didn't give the FTP his address and didn't disclose his funding sorce. If he did, then he's done. But as long as he hasn't deposited, he can set-up new account on new computer with new e-mail.
The FTP has no way how to link this 2 accounts.
And AFAIK FTP really doesn't care.