View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 09:43 PM

Default Re: Official November Thread: General Discussion

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jeff, primarily HU yea?

do this for me:

go to your filters, filter for final pot bb range, 0 - 10bb and then graph it again.

I'm going to guess you are down a "ton" in these spots, I am too (I'm losing the most here) and I think i've found this is from HU play you are folding so many bbs, and potentially sbs, that they really add up.

Your current graph, yes, you are running "good", but pokerev doesn't take into account coolers and chit like that. How many hands that over?

[/ QUOTE ]

for that,

my sklanksy bucks are -$5100

my showdown winnings are -$11000

my total winnings are -$27500

[/ QUOTE ]

Aight, so that's basically what I expected. Go ahead, and mess with the filters, like go in increments, try 10-20bb next and so forth. I'm going to assume this is where you are losing the most, and it is showing in your graph.

This really interests me though, I'd love to see someones EV graph here that isn't down a lot of money and pick their brain.

Since aejones posts here often, would you mind taking a look at say, your 5-10 database this month and graph your 0-10bb pots and stuff? I really been wanting to talk to guys who primarily play HU about this, but seeing as I'm kinda new here I don't think I'm taken that seriously. Which is fine, it's a poker forum...I'm trying to contribute now [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Jeff, let me know if I was right, that you are losing the most in those 0- 10 bb pots...

Jeff, also, what is your Won without showdown, in the 0-10bb pots? This is negative too, I'm assuming?