View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 12:54 PM

Default Re: *Official 2007 Bills Thread*

I'm moving my discussion from my other thread to this one. I'm a life long fan, I've had seasons for years, yada yada.

Here's my team evaluation:

Offense
RG - Wow it's a joke. Sucks that Duke Preston is just flatly terrible, I really was praying he'd magically be good. I guess Jason Shittle it is.

H-Back - No matter what you call him, Neufeld has little talent and is NOT a playmaker.

WR - Peerless still kinda sucks. I really made myself believe he could revitalize things for himslf in Buffalo, but let's face the facts: him and his bum eye were bad enough to be just straight up CUT by MULTIPLE teams. Then we come in and trashpick and make him a starter.

O-line hasn't gelled at all, Lynch isn't lighting it up, Losman looks more like the 2006 first 8 games Losman again than the 2006 second half Losman. Do our TEs even bother running routes in the passing game anymore?

Just end the charade and chuck it deep to Evans everytime. It's really our only move. It'd be nice to let Parrish touch the ball a bit more.

Defense
DT - What a joke. Kyle Williams is not Pat Willams. I mean, he was like some 5th rounder throw away and we just ran out of options. Big weakness.

DE - Well with Denney out and Hargrove suspended, this should be lovely

LB - Poz looks like the freakin man. Crowell seems solid by not elite, Ellison is a liability and is undersized. John "It's not delivery it's" DiGiorgio is a JOKE - get him off the field.

Corner - McGee looks reasonable, Webster is a PUNK. Screw it and just start Greer, at least he makes some random plays occassionally.

Safeties have played pretty well which is nice. Pretty soft, non-impact defense on the whole.

With this schedule, the Bills could reasonably start 0-8. Gah. Hopefully they turn it up for the reg season. I'm sick of all this "Oh we're just playing our vanilla offense and our vanilla defense".

WELL BREAK OUT THE [censored] CHOCOLATE BABY