View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 01:47 PM

Default Draw to the nuts live

£50 18-runner FO at a greyhound track. Mainly oldish gamblers. Americans reading, please note that old generally means LAG here in the UK.

3000 chips to start and due to late start we've dispensed with the first level so we're at the end of level one and blinds are 50/100. We are six-handed.

I have won three three pots, two without showdown. The first, I limped the SB with 56o, called an overbet on a A45 flop and checked it through to the river to beat KQs.

I have 4000 or so chips.

Villain has 3100. He has been as loose as the rest of the table. Won one pot, flopping a boat with TT and rapidly min-betting flop and turn before making a bigger bet on the river and then showing when the other guy folded. He's youngish.

I'm in BB with A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and villain raises to 375, folds to me and I call. Normally, I'd drop this but the table is loose and plays flopped aces fairly transparently.

Flop Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

My move?