View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 08:35 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I wanted to type in all caps to attract attention, but then I realized blue text is cooler

<font color="blue">In a standard game where a seer points the finger at a wolf and calls him wolf, and the wolf is like "no, no, I'm a villager!" a solid response is to lynch a 3rd party and let the wolves take care of it - because the wolves can't afford a seer continually viewing people. It's the same scenario here! So let's lynch a 3rd party! </font>

am I the only one not in crazyville here? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Luckay:

You said it yourself...the president has a kill. Perhaps we should make a point of lynching a wolf that is really determined to live.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that books? Can you be clear if that's what you're saying? Or are you saying not nichp because he's not doing that?

Why exactly are you defending nichp so hard? Any reason bar a meta-read?