View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 01:35 PM

Default Re: Devastating Seinfeld News

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

AD was only good for just shy of two full seasons. Starting with the last two episodes of Season 2 and throughout Season 3 the show was almost unwatchable. Had it maintained a Season 1 level of awesomeness throughout its run I'd put it at the top.

[/ QUOTE ]

man people have no taste, even with rad racer avatars

For British Eyes Only? Mr. F? A neighborhood called Wee Britain? Yeah, Charlize Theron as retarded was kind of lame, but the rest of the show was great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I'll admit I haven't seen every episode of Season 3, so there may be a few gems I missed. I did catch like 6 episodes in a row on G4 a few weeks ago, and they all seemed pretty sucky.

Edit: I'll probably catch hell for not having seen all of Season 3, but the only reason for that is the ones I saw were so painfully bad that I saw no point in working my way through the rest.

All the jokes in the episodes I saw fell flat or were lame references to jokes that were funny in Season 1. It's like the writers forgot how to be funny, so they decided to keep reminding viewers how good the show used to be and hoped it would pass.