View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 01:35 PM

Default Re: Sleep Paralysis, Lucid Dreaming & Hallucinations.

[ QUOTE ]
I have sleep paralysis about twice a year. It started about ten years ago. The first few years it was extreamly scary. The best way I can describe it is a huge sensation of the sound of water just rushing through my entire body, my eyes water, everything is really loud. I try to move but feel like I weigh 10 tons. My eyes want to roll in the back of my head, I feel very dizzy, I try to speak but cannot even manage a whisper. Every single time this has happened I just eventually fall back asleep and wake up normal later on. A few years ago in passing I mentioned this to my doctor. He said what I was describing was sleep paralysis. It doesnt really bother me too much when it happens now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like you're getting a seizure along with it, seems pretty common. I know when I try to get up from the paralysis I start kinda twitching as I'm trying to get the signal going but there probably just aren't enough transmitters for activation.

That sound of water seems really interesting though, and your eyes start to water too? What kind of water rushing sound, like you have a faucet or a more gargling/bubbly type?