Thread: Mason... Sir,
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 12:13 AM

Default Re: Mason... Sir,

[ QUOTE ]
Losit,

Look at the other side of the issue. How difficult is it really for the Engineer to just copy and past a disclaimer, and/or be content with a subtitle noting his membership in the PPA board? Mason actually has taken a middle stand between not allowing a board member to post here when his own position on the organization is neutral, and the other end of not requiring any notice of affiliation which infrequent readers may not already be aware of. The Engineer is only being asked to jump over a very low hurdle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bluff, as I stated before, I am not taking sides in this particular issue. I can understand both viewpoints. The issue to me is that this has gotten way out of hand, however we got here, and it needs to be put to bed.

If TE's info is on the PPA website, why can't Mason get him on the phone, and the two work it out. Would that hurt anyone?

If this were an average poster, I would fully support Mason telling him to go pound sand. In the case of TE however, work it out. I'm not saying cave in, I'm saying work it out.