View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 01:39 PM

Default Re: Stars: Buy the FPP bonuses before it\'s too late?

[ QUOTE ]
if everyone spent all their FPP on bonus coupons then Stars would be screwed

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, I remember this. I don't think I said so at the time but I really don't see why it should be that big a deal though.
Would it really be so terrible if practically every player spent their points on the bonuses instead of the various other knick-knacks there?

There are still going to be plenty of low-level players who take forever to get to 3k FPP's or something and then have the big decision of which book they want to get.
But even if there weren't and every single player purchased the bonuses which is a worse price than many of the store items I just don't see why that would be such a horrible thing for Stars.

So if more people prefer spending their points on actual cash that typically stays in circulation on their site or replaces losses as opposed to buying books or a PokerStars sweatshirt that suddenly would be a terrible thing?

Maybe the cash stays in circulation so much that people end up depositing less frequently and that is somehow a bad thing. But I think having that ability instead of going broke but at least I have a book to show for it is something that Stars would not want to happen to their players.