View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 12:04 AM

Default Re: Play a hand with me (NLTRN)

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not getting into fights with you. I completely disagree with you about not defending your vote. I think it's a great idea for everyone to defend their vote because then there are a variety of ideas on the table. Rather than saying [censored] you, I give up, why don't you tell us what you would do in the situation? I'm not saying who's right and wrong, I'm just sharing what I think because I think it's best if we all do that.

If you don't like the structure of this post (you seem to be the only one) then disregard it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not saying that we don't have to defend our votes either, my point is that as soon as somebody is convinced their play is not optimal, they should be allowed to change. I think I'm not the only one agreeing that many moves were made because people voted before listening to others arguments. Then Dromar (nothing personal, I like the idea of the thread) disregard the discussion and just pick the most voted option (he made another poll when it came to bet sizing as far as I remember).

Obviously I'd call it's a no brainer in that spot with J8o, it's a call with ATC btw. I'm still talking about the 74o.

I'm giving up the thread b/c there's no point in discussing any play if it'll not affect the flow of the game, since I believe is one of the goals of making a thread that covers one entire match. There's still a point on discussing every hand separately here because we can see every play from the start and so everybody has the same info to work with, but is far away from the potential one thread like that have.

IMO.