View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 08:09 PM

Default Re: SHOULD I JUST LET THIS GO, stars 200plo8

hmm.. so you guys think calling is prob the way to go and shoving on a safe turn card... i really dont like doing that since if the turn does come a flush card or a reapeter then what do i do....the nit isnt tricky so he will bet only if he hits (at least thats my STRONG READ), but what do i do when bad card hits, i check, he checks and fish shoves(i can tell u now,, if that senario happens, i AINT FOLDING!!!)??? I rather just make my decision here and now, and at least if they are drawing make them somewhat pay... Also the one other thing that generally makes me opt to push this,,, is that the fish is trully that, a MEGA FISH, and is ontilt.. my thinking is that like most fish by nature play there strong hands weak... so if he did flop the nuts and has a bet and a call to him already, and especially that his is chasing his losses he might not want to raise to "lose customers", the fact that he is raising makes me think that he most prob has a drawing hand,,, like k-q-x-x with maybe clubs.....

its the nit that worries me!!!! it really makes me feel sick seeing him have a-k with flush draw, then spiking it on the river, and my pc can only take soo much of a bashing, its already on its last legs!!!