View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 07:23 PM

Default Re: Not only is there no fire; there isn\'t even any smoke.

[ QUOTE ]
i dont want to prohibit anything. i dont think the governments should be tracking our money.

how much does someone on a pokersite fraud team make a year? <50k? i have no idea, but im sure its <$100k even at a large site. when you have someone making so little compared to the money they are controlling, someone will be taking advantage.

there would be no smoke at all, because the site would never let anything get out for fear of getting invesitgated or losing business. im sure major sites have caught employees looking at holecards and trying to profit from it. again you would never hear anything about it. because even the best possible story (we caught the guy, returned monies, and sent him to prison) is very bad news for them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, your comments are speculation. In fact, that's why congressmen keep listing this as a concern. We really have no way to disprove a negative, but the fact is that these sites, unlike pizza parlors, eBay, EF Hutton, and exotic car dealerships, have not been shown to have facilitated laundering of ill-gotten gains. Simple as that.